NHR Group Leasing
Tailored truck leasing solutions for your business
Our business is to help your business thrive by delivering customised truck leasing solutions that meet your specific transport requirements. We are experts in all aspects of the industry and will make sure you get a vehicle that meets your needs at a great lease rate.
- Free Up Capital and Conserve Bank Funding – bank credit and working capital should be used to support the cash flows and growth of your business rather than locked up in depreciating assets.
- Cash Flow Control – fixed monthly payments paid in advance allow accurate budgeting of fleet running costs including vehicle servicing, maintenance and depreciation. The future risks of unplanned
maintenance and fluctuations to the vehicle value removed.
- Fleet Management Expertise – Our qualified service team ensure your fleet is constantly run at optimum levels and at a cost that reflects the experience and economies of scale arising from the
management of a fleet of over 350 vehicles. We will ensure your fleet is in sound operating condition and all the correct compliance certificates are obtained and current.
This provides a safe working environment for your employees and customers.
NHR Group are truck specilists and specilise in everything to do with trucks from acquisition and the asset management right through to disposal.
Key advantages in leasing with NHR Group
- Simplified planning with a set monthly payment for easy budgetting.
- No hidden costs as associated with buying.
- Free up time and expertise to focus on your core business.
- Keeps your fleet up to date.
- Access to our nationwide rental fleet with an access to discounted rental rates
All NHR Group Leases include;
- 24/7 Roadside assistance.
- Flexiable solutions for OnBoard Telematics that benefit you and your drivers.
So what is included in the fully maintained lease:
- A sit down design session to understand your unique needs - no truck is ever off the shelf.
- Purchasing and pre-delivery preparation of the vehicle including optional painting / signage and equipment.
- Routine preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Additional repairs required to maintain your equipment in good working order
- Administration, including the provision of vehicle service records for your purposes.
- Registration & COF – initial and ongoing during the term of the contract
- Statutory certification [e.g. yearly crane certification] that may be required
- Vehicle disposal at end of lease
All leases are modified annually with you to ensure your lease contract is reflecting your business to ensure there are no end of term surprises
What happens at the end of term;
- You can return the asset to NHR Group and that is the end of the contract.
- You can look to extend the lease further if the asset is still meeting the requirements of your business.
- You can replace the asset with a new one from NHR Group
- You can ask to purchase
ANY TRUCK ANY TIME - WE ARE HERE TO HELP
NHR GROUP YOUR TRUCK LEASING AND RENTAL PARTNER
CALL US ON (0800 110 110) TO GET STARTED