Oneill Rentals Fleet Lease Vehicles
All About Leasing Trucks
What is included in the fully maintained operating lease:
- Purchasing and pre-delivery preparation of the vehicle including optional painting / signage and equipment.
- Full repair and maintenance
- Routine preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Additional repairs required to maintain your equipment in good working order
- Administration, including the provision of vehicle service records for your purposes.
- Registration & COF – initial and ongoing during the term of the contract
- Statutory certification [e.g. yearly crane certification] that may be required
- Vehicle disposal at end of lease
License requirements to operate a truck
- 2 – 3 Ton Truck – current full Class 1 (Standard Car)
- 4 – 7 Ton Truck – current full Class 2 (Medium Rigid)
- 10 Ton Truck – current full Class 4 (Heavy Rigid)
If you are unsure which class of licence you have check here for detailed instructions on how to find out about Driver License Classes